Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
2017 was quite a year!
The Moms Who Dare® Community has grown to almost 500 members! Here’s a snapshot of some of the amazing things we’ve done this year:
Kicked off 2017 with the Polar Bear Plunge
Hosted 2 Moms Who Wine Zoom Meet ups
1 Dareventure for a photo-shoot
Moms Who Dare® first ever dinner in Chestnut Hill, PA
Attended the Pennsylvania Women’s Conference and saw Michelle Obama!
Zip-lining at the Elmwood Park Zoo – Daring to face our fears head on
Vision Board Making
3 Dareventure trips to NYC to the Megyn Kelly Today Show audience
It’s been an incredible year and I feel so fortunate to have shared these moments with so many of you.
Here’s what some of our Moms Who Dare® are saying about our events and challenges and how they have been impacted by being part of this community…
Thank you for organizing yesterday! I love being your friend and I love your energy. It’s infectious. ~Lauren Gladstone
Thank you, Jodi, you are an amazing friend and coach and for making a difference in our lives! ~Bonnie Gordon Marcu Greisler
Happy Thanksgiving, Jodi and family. I am truly thankful for you, Jodi. With the Moms Who Dare group, I have grown as a person and met wonderful women who are supportive and inspirational. Thank you, Jodi. ~Amy Connell, The Cocoa Exchange
Thank you for daring me out of my comfort zone. ~Barb Cohen
Your involvement and feedback is what drives me to want to do more.
More is exactly what is happening in 2018!
2018 is going to be all about YOU! We have a great theme that will carry us through the year in everything we do. Check your inbox on January 11th for the big 2018 Theme Reveal.
Meanwhile here is a sneak peak into what I am working on for you:
- More Dareventures
- More Moms Who Wine Events, and boy do we have a special, fun and unique one to kick it off. Check out our Moms Who Wine and Wax (it’s not what you think) Event happening in February. You may want to add this to your Holiday Wish List!
- More Moms Who Wine Zoom Video Meet Ups within our Facebook Group. A great way to meet the others moms in our community. You just never know who you might meet.
- A Day All About YOU! Vision Board Workshop – More than just cut and paste. Details coming soon. Space will be limited so keep a look out
So much more being planned….
A Special Invitation For You!
Are you a part of our awesome Moms Who Dare® Facebook Group? If not, consider this your personal invitation to join us!
- We share articles to help support through empty nest.
- We share our stories in order to help and support each other as moms.
- We share local free events that you may be interested in attending.
- We plan fun, daring and unique experiences throughout the year.
It’s all about Real Women, Real Life, Real Fun, doing what we do best…Connect, Share and Thrive together!
This where all of our Moms Who Dare® events are announced first and I know you want to be the first to know.
Wait! How about inviting other moms to join in the fun in 2018?
As I say on my website –
One mom is amazing, a group of moms, watch out. We can do anything we put our minds to, we just need to know others are there with us and we are not alone.
A big THANK YOU to all of you for an amazing year of Connection, Sharing & Daring!
From my family to yours, may 2018 be the year of YOU!