Ready to shift the focus from where it has been all of these years, the kids, back onto yourself?
Ready to make space for YOU and the things you want to be do and have more of in your life?
Let's learn, grow and thrive through this season of your life, together!
If you are ready to DARE then I am ready to lead the way!
What you get as a member!
For the mom who is ready and able to DOUBLE DARE! Access and Invitations for all On-line and In-Person DareVentures™, Moms Who Wine Events, Workshops and more!
Everything is planned for you, all you have to do is DARE to say yes and let the adventure begin!
(Our in person events are held mainly in the Philadelphia Area and surrounding Suburbs)
(Less than a dollar a day & less than most of us spend on our coffee/wine in a week, just sayin!)
*50% off your first month. That's just $12 for your first month!
- 24/7 Support: Private Facebook Community; Your private, safe space to share and post with other moms just like you!
- DareVentures™: Invitations and discounted pricing on all in-person adventures like
- Axe Throwing--Paddle Boarding--Escape the Room Adventure--Cooking Classes--Day trips to NYC. Just to name a few!
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO AND SEE US IN ACTION
- Moms Who Wine Evenings: These happen both Virtually and In-Person
- Moms Who Wine & Eat Chocolates Tasting
- Moms Who Wine Meet Up Before Sending our Kids off to College
- Moms Who Wine and Cook
- Moms Who Wine On-Line Zoom Video Meet Up
- Moms Who Dare Meet & Greets: At these FREE in person meet ups we...
- Have a Good ol' fashioned Moms Night Out
- Opportunity to bring guests to introduce them to MWDD and hear what we are all about
- We have speakers come to share, educate and inspire us in a variety of different areas of life: Health and Wellness, Organization, Fashion etc.
- Lifetime Access to Dare Bundles: Learn something from an experts in a variety of fields:
- Essential Oils
- Organization tips for the Empty Nester and more
- Define your Style
- Cooking Tips and Demos
- Access to the Bi-Monthly On-Line Book Club: at the conclusion of each book there will be a Moms Who Wine & Read Zoom Video Book Discussion
- Moms Who Give Back: Have a say in how we as a community will give back. Is there an organization or cause near to your heart? Let me know and we can plan a fundraiser or a way to give back.
- Cooked dinner for the families at the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House
- Raised money for Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Raised money for The Ambler Community Cupboard
- Raised money for Manna on Main Street, a Food Pantry serving the Lansdale, PA area.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING!
“ Jodi has created a group of women that fit so well into my life. Jodi is pushing me to really work on my personal self, to think about doing for ME, thinking ahead of things I want to do for me!!! I love that I took the leap and joined MWDD“ -Sharon Laudenbach
"Moms Who Dare has given me a new direction for my sense of adventure. Although the adventures may take you from Jodi's living room, sipping wine paired with chocolate, to traversing suspended walkways leading to zip lines, they are shared with other women just like you! The best part of MWD is the spirited and inspiring leadership of Jodi!" ~Jane Schwarz
"I enjoy being a part of Moms Who Dare because it made me focus on me. Focusing on me is something I had not done in a long time; my eldest is 30 and my youngest just turned 20. The activities included making my dream board, crafting a wax-worked art piece, and meeting other women has opened up new possibilities and is expanding my horizons. It's hard to get out of the habit of mothering and other centeredness, to make me the priority.... joining this group allowed me to do so." ~Mary Jane Smith
"As a single mom with no chicks left in her nest, I am so grateful for the Moms Who Dare community. I have made new friends, stretched myself outside of my comfort zones, DARED to do new and sometimes crazy things, and enjoyed supporting other moms as well as receiving (much needed) support." ~Kathy Guerin
"I met Jodi at a Women's networking meeting a year ago. And it was a time in my life where I just became an empty nester. With the help of Mom's Who Dare and the wonderful women in the group, I am experiencing new adventures, getting out of my comfort zone, discovering who I am as a woman, and meeting amazing women along the way. Thank you MWD." ~Amy Connell
Empty Nest Can Be An Adventure, you just need other moms to go with you.
Dare to say yes to you now and let your adventure begin!
(Remember, you will automatically receive 50% off your first month, that is just $12)